February 13, 2018

The Eagle Flies


Forgiveness
By Miesen and Groth

I ... I'm a roamer in time

I travel alone
Throughout an endless journey
Home ... where is my home?

Fragments of a love life
I won't surrender
When the spirits are calling my name

And I'll go to heaven with you
I'll lay down my head on your pillow
and ask for forgiveness

Once ... I was just a child
Eyes so wide open
You left me broken hearted

Fly ... now I have to fly
Searching for the light
I won't surrender

When the spirits are calling my name
Then I will have passed all the sorrow and pain
And I'll go to heaven with you

I'll lay down my head on your pillow
and ask for forgiveness

Many when hearing the word 'forgiveness' think of error, wrongs against self or others; they don't quickly or easily think of forgiveness in its full sense, love. The Christ reminds his Disciples that of all the things there are, the greatest commandment is to love one another. And to this end forgiveness fulfills a very important mission.
 When he was given up to death the Lord called to God the father, 'forgive them father, for they know not what they do. Luke 23:18-34
So on this day, the Feast of Saint Valentine, do recall the words of the Christ and live.

No comments: